Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April Favorites - Attention to Detail

Hi there!
Although it is a little past April, I felt as though the brand new items and clothing that I got this month were too good to not share! From makeup to clothing, these pieces are new and fresh to me and I definitely recommend for you to try them out and be inspired from my choices. April's theme was "attention to detail" which has been completely evident in the tiny details that some, including myself, sometimes forget to note. These little details add beauty to everything about a piece!


Maybelline lipstick: this shade is the perfect shade for everyday wear and shimmer. With outstanding lasting time, the slight color stays on all day!

Maybelline Fit Me Blush: I was in major need of a new blush, specifically compact size and I found this little one at the drugstore and it gives off a great rosey pink for a refreashed look. 
Colgate Optic White Toothbrush and Whitening Pen: I don't think anything is a better accessory than a smile; and even better is a white, bright smile. This toothbrush and pen are my teeths new best friend, and it really works!


Black fringe romper: Rompers are such easy and versatile pieces to have your closet as try are one pieces so no need for looking for a top and bottom. The fringe on this one adds the right amount of flair to perfect an outfit. 

Printed Shorts from Francesca's: Patterned silk shorts were exactly what I was looking for the spring and these navy and white ones are the perfect balance of comfort and style. I can't wait to wear them!

Nude heels from Vince Camuto: These gorgeously feminine heels are the pair I wore to prom, which I fell in love with. The color with cork heel, snake skin strap and silver buckles are adorable and I can dress them up and down!

Silk peplum top from Madewell: This tank top is one of my favorites because of its flirty peplum and delicate cutouts. This is unlike anything I have in my closet, but it will definitely be one of my staples this spring!

xo, Paulina

3 comments:

  1. That lippy looks gorge!! I need to try that.
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The maybelline lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous! And I love those heels too! x

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lipstick shade! It's so pretty! Hope you don't mind me asking where you're from?
    Following you on Bloglovin' ^_____^

    C:ndy | mazedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete